Name your job
At Juit, we enable our customers to eat healthy every day by delivering chef-cooked meals directly to their homes. We aim to become the #1 direct-to-consumer healthy ready meal brand in Germany by providing the best food, delivery and digital experience to our customers.
Would you like to be part of our Juit team but don’t see a matching position for you? Name your passion, your expertise and your interests!
Name your job (m/f/d)
What you'll be working on
- YOU describe it
What you'll bring to the team:
- YOU describe it
- A modern workplace at your disposal
- Dedicated team with talented and inspiring colleagues
- Flexible working hours to create a healthy work-life balance
- Training budget for your personal development
- Employee discount on our Juit boxes
- Structured Onboarding and Responsibility from day one
- Interesting tasks in a growing company with the chance to develop yourself further
You want to be part of our team and help shape the future of Juit? Then apply now! We are looking forward to your application.
We invite FLINTA* and BIPoC to apply.
Please note, that for all applications a work permit in Germany is required!
What We Offer You
Work from anywhere in Germany
Modern office in Berlin
With a beautiful terrace on Spree River
Flexible working hours
Our employees choose which working hours are the best for them
28 paid days-off
+ free day on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
Up to 1500€ per year for your professional growth
For colleagues outside of Germany
Choose your tech
Macbook/Windows laptop and optional devices
From a wide range of external partners
English and German courses
Offered at different language levels
Dog friendly office
Bring your furry friend with you
Great working culture
With regular team/company events